>

Sunday 15 May 2016

Pre-Alpha v. 1.3

Man. I feel so official putting it like that. Like I'm a real game developer or something. Madness.

New version released! You can find it in the Latest Build section, on the top menu bar. Expect the following:

  • Right off the bat you'll have three free stat points to allocate to your Soo.
  • Speaking of stats, Strength now does something! A couple things, actually. I'll let you figure it out.
  • Two new conversations, each tied to stat progression. These will pop up once you've reached a certain level of progression.
  • An ending! Not a good one, but it is an ending. You'll need to really suck to get it. Hint hint.
  • Added Stamina to the top bar.
  • Changed the Days and Money Made text.
  • Lots more animations. 
  • One new location. It is tied to a stat-progression conversation. Also includes a character whose hair may or may not change colour in the near future.
  • Random events. There was... one, I think...? in the last release. Now there are a bunch. I think every area but the new one has some random stuff, if I remember correctly.
  • Made the text boxes more dynamic, so typing is easier for me. That said, virtually all of the names are currently fucked beyond belief, and don't match their dialogue most of the time. It's not too difficult to figure out who's talking, though. I'll fix this when I'm not running on... no sleep...
  • Just realized I forgot to fix a typo. I don't remember where it was. Shit! Be on the lookout for an extra 'i'.

Questions, comments, critiques, you know what to do. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment