>

Tuesday 6 February 2018

The HardBeast's door is broken.

Would've answered this question earlier but the comments from the devblog keep getting shuffled into my spam folder. Sorry.

As I mentioned in the release notes for the previous build the doors got borked, and though I repaired the vast majority of them the door for the HardBeast's lair is currently broken. Missed it when I was jury-rigging the rest of them. As such the beast quest isn't currently completable, and you'll just get stuck in its room. Obviously I forgot to put that in the release notes for 2.7.5.

As of 2.8.0 the door thing has been fixed, so just skip the quest for now and do something else. In a couple days 2.8.0 will go up and the door will be fixed. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment